Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Kerry Katona: I haven't spoken to Brian McFadden in years, it's sad


Kerry Katona and Brian McFadden



KERRY Katona this morning told how she finds it "sad" that she has no contact with her former hubby Brian McFadden.

Speaking about the father of her two eldest children, Molly and Lilly-Sue, on ITV1's Lorraine, the 32-year-old said: “Brian is Molly and Lilly’s daddy and I haven’t spoken to him in a good few years.
"It is really sad, I'd give anything to ring Brian and his wife up and say, ‘Look, I’ve got parents’ evening, do you fancy coming?’
"But unfortunately he lives in Australia, but my girls love their daddy and he loves them.”
Kerry has had a turbulent relationship with her ex since their split in 2004.
Kerry Katona on Lorraine
Opening up ... Kerry Katona on Lorraine
Brian, 32, claimed in an interview he gave after marrying new bride Vogue Williams that he had "no idea what he was doing" when he wed Kerry in 2002.
A furious Kerry tweeted back: "I will never let anyone take away my first marriage not even my ex husband!
"We may have been young but I knew full well what I was doing!!! And never in a million years would I ever dismiss it, especially bringing two amazing children into it... Love mummy xxx.
"Just want my children to know there were made with love and no regrets #eyeswideopen."
To which Brian replied: "@KerryKatona7 agreed. Now for the sake of our innocent children for once in your life, shut up and move on."
Kerry Katona with second hubby Mark Croft
'The wrong person' ... Kerry Katona with second hubby Mark Croft
Kerry also told the morning show's host Lorraine Kelly that she is "lucky to be alive" after her life went downhill following the end of her marriage to Brian.
She said: “I got lost, massively, especially after my first divorce and I got married again to the completely wrong person.
"I got diagnosed with bipolar, I was taking drugs – my life was just going downhill.
"I'm very lucky to be alive and be sat here today and given a second chance.”
And she added: "I'm so lucky to have turned my life around, I'm dead thankful."
Kerry wed cabbie Mark Croft in 2007 and they went on to have two kids Heidi and Max.
They split in 2010 and Kerry now says her love life is non-existent.
She told Lorraine: “What love life Lorraine? What love life? I haven’t got a love life, I haven’t got one. I'm happy - if it happens it happens."

No comments:

Post a Comment