Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Victoria Beckham named Least Fun Celeb ... but gives New Yorkers plenty to smile about


Victoria Beckham was dressed to impress in New York

VICTORIA Beckham looks in aptly sullen spirits as she’s named the Least Fun Celebrity in the world


The former Spice Girl beat Jeremy Clarkson, Tom Cruise and Madonna to the dishonourable title in the Jackpotjoy poll of 2,000 Brits.
And she certainly played up to her stony-faced reputation in New York yesterday, giving merit to the findings of the moody celebs survey.
But what Victoria lacks in smiles, she more than makes up for in style.
The designer hit several expensive boutique stores in a stunning loose-fitting black dress teamed with thick-wedged shoes.
Victoria Beckham and Harper Beckham out shopping
Doting mum ... Victoria and Harper
Splash News
She spent much of the trip with her hands casually in her pockets and concealed her eyes behind big shades.
Victoria was joined by daughter Harper, one, and again demonstrated her strength by carrying the tot for much of the afternoon.
The doting mum ensured her little bundle of joy looked the part as well, dressing her in a cute floral frock and black boots.
Victoria Beckham showing lots of leg
Legging it ... Victoria Beckham
Splash News
Despite often giving the appearance of someone in the pits of misery, Victoria recently explained why she refuses to crack a grin.
She said: “I actually used to smile a lot in pictures.
“I think I only stopped smiling when I got into fashion. Fashion stole my smile.
“I've created this person. And I'm not saying that's not me, but I wouldn't say that's the whole me ... It's an armour that goes up.”
Jackpotjoy has invited the survey's surly celebs to join in its all-new £250k FUNdation on Facebook (www.facebook.com/jackpotjoy) that grants funds for daft ideas.
Victoria Beckham and Harper Beckham on a trip around New York
Girls' day out ... Victoria and Harper
.

No comments:

Post a Comment